Sunday, November 28, 2010

Had a very busy but good week overall!

Sorry that I have not had a post lately but I am sure you too have been busy with the holiday and everything.  It was really hectic at work last week but I was fortunate to be off for Thanksgiving and rest of the week! I fixed a nice Thanksgiving dinner for my family and my dad came over and joined us.  It was the first holiday with my band and it went okay.  I am convinced that meat typically does not agree with my band.  Overall I did pretty good eating my meal but it could have been better.  Friday I had a very very long day since my sister and I went to shop at 1:15 am and then later that night I had to go to a wedding rehearsal so it  was a long day.  My uncle had fixed the pork loin on the grill and it was sooooo good but my band did not agree.  It made me want to cry since I want to be able to enjoy meat, why does my band not feel the same way? Saturday we went to my cousins wedding and it is nice to get the many nice compliments from family who have not seen me lately.  So I guess now is a good time to give you some stats!  I am always so pleased to get to report my progress!  Total weight lost......49 pounds.  This brings me to 275 which is a great milestone number.  I also like to say that I lost a whole Raegyn.  My youngest only weighs 48 pounds.  My BMI is down to 41 which means I have lost 7 BMI points.  Wow that is pretty exciting to report my wonderful progress. 

Thursday I go for my first fill and I am excited to see what they have to say about my progress thus far.  I am hoping I will meet with the dietitian too and maybe she can give me some more tips on how to deal with meat.  Many people become vegetarians due to their intolerance of meat but I do not want to do that.  Well this is a learning experience so it will be interesting to see how things change as I go trough this journey. 

Well I am hoping you have a great post holiday week.  Before we know it, it will be Christmas.  Well take care.  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment