Friday, November 19, 2010

Couple of Milestones

So this week has been a good week I guess you could say in regards to weight loss.  So the week total plus today is.....7 pound for the week, 28 pounds in the last month which was the day of my surgery, for a grand total of 45 pounds!!  So one of the milestones was that I have hit the 45 pound mark and the second one is that I can kiss the 280's goodbye since this morning I was 279.  Wow!!!  I have been pretty excited the last couple of days.  I think I am starting to see the benefits.  My clothes are fitting much better, I actually tried on a shirt yesterday at Good Will and it was too big!  I am able to bend over and tie my shoes, sad but true!  I have been getting a lot of compliments lately too so that is great and I guess I am not use to that so that is something new! The only negative thing really is that some  meat is still giving me some problems and I knew to expect that.  I will work through that but it is frustrating since I love meat.  Tony and I are going out tonight just the two of us and I am not really sure what we are going to do or where we may eat.  I guess it is frustrating because so many things sound good but I am not sure if I will be able to eat them and well the portions are now way to big but that is what to go boxes are for :)   I had told Tony that I sort of wanted to be 275 by Christmas I guess I may make that goal by Thanksgiving.  I am so thankful for so much in regards to all the people who have helped me during this process!  It is exciting to see that I am conquering this beast of obesity!  Have a great day and it is time to find something to wear on my hot date!

No comments:

Post a Comment