Thursday, November 11, 2010

Weigh in Thursday and Strep throat

What a week in deed.  We have had a pretty busy week here at the Sprandel house, but that is nothing new for us.  I guess I will start by updating you with some vital statistics.  This week the scale had been been stuck for almost a whole week.  I was thankful that it did not ever change in the way of gaining weight so I kept reminding myself that no change is better than a weight gain.  So for the week I lost a total of 3 pounds.  Including these three pounds my total since deciding that I needed to make a change I have lost a total of 36 pounds and 6 BMI points.  I have expanded my foods that I have been trying this week.  I was able to eat some Monical's Pizza this week and we even made a stop at a McDonald's.  It is so amazing how little I am able to eat compared to what I use to be able to eat at a sitting.  I was very disappointed the other day that we made homemade stir fry and egg rolls and neither really agreed with me.  It also seems that I do not enjoy the taste food as much as I use to.  Not sure what that is all about, I may need to ask around a little, maybe because I have to be so careful when eating and chewing everything so well?  So overall weight loss continues to happen and I am feeling great.  I have been learning that my abdominal wall is still pretty sore since I have been doing to much lifting at work but not sure how to get around that???  So lap band wise things are going great!

Strep throat has moved into the Sprandel house.  Poor Raegyn had what I thought was a cold for couple of days but then when she started to complain about her throat, run a fever and then finally cry because her throat hurt I knew what that meant.  So today it was confirmed that she has strep throat and Kenna is not feeling well either so I reminded Kenna that if she is sick tomorrow it is the right thing to do, to not expose her friends and teachers that she may need to stay home and go to the doctor, I guess in the morning we will see how she feels. 

Also this week I went to a bridal shower, visited the in laws, went to a ball game, it has been crazy as always. 

I am so excited that the holidays are right around the corner.  I love going to craft shows, holiday events, shopping, and other holiday festivities.  I have  few mornings of fun set up with my friends so I am excited about that. 

Well hope you are doing well and I will keep you posted on the journey.  My first fill is set for December 2nd so that will be good since it will be between the to major upcoming holidays.  Take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment