Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

So today is Valentines Day 2011!  I have to say that this is not a big holiday for Tony and I since we both work retail and well we are always both working.  So the other day I reminded Tony that we still needed to pick up a little something for Seth.  I then went on to ask him if he had taken care of his Valentine yet.  I promptly said, " well I figured I would do the usual standby and get her flowers and a card....Do you think she would be happy with that?"  I responded by saying...."I think she wants gym shoes."  So on Tuesday I get to go pick out some shoes for the gym!  Well he surprised me by making a nice picture from one of our wedding pictures  and wrote the lyrics on it from "Could not ask for more" by Edwin McCain.  We had that played as out first dance and it truly does describe us.  Then he surprised me by making a video that he put on Facebook.  I have the BEST husband ever! 

Valentines Day video Tony made for me!



I was very moved this morning when I watched this video before work.  First of all my husband ROCKS, and then I determined I ROCK!  When I watched the video I could not help be notice that in some ways Tony has a new wife.  I have never been a small girlfriend/wife while with Tony.  I think maybe I was 275 when he started dating but I think it was closer to 280+   I am so glad that I am able to snuggle up closer to him now that those 75 pounds are gone.  If I keep staying determined to be successful at reclaiming my healthy it may start to appear Tony found himself a new woman.  Well he sort of has;  I am more confident in who I am, more comfortable with my body, and far more determined than I EVER gave myself credit for. 

I want to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day and I hope you are able to find some joy in the day and especially if the sun is shining for you like it is for me today here in Thomasboro.  Have a blessed day! 



This picture was from Friday February 11th when I hit 250 pounds.  YEAH ME!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment